GCL Diesel is proud to offer a carefully selected set of performance diesel parts. These are high-quality, higher-than-OE spec parts with excellent warranties and maximum performance.
Torque Diesel Motorsports goes through incredible lengths to produce the best performance injectors available in the market today. At Torque Diesel Motorsports their team of highly trained technicians has produced in excess of 50,000 injectors and builds each performance injector by hand. We start by completely disassembling each injector, the injector body then goes through a multi-stage ultrasonic cleaning process and all internal wear parts are discarded. Next, each body undergoes a strict internal inspection before being marked with a laser annealed serial and part number.
TDM tests and calibrates all injectors on OE test bench and tests through the full operating pressure range following the OEM fuel maps.
They have developed a proprietary formulation or the internal adjustments and specifications that allows them to optimize performance not only at full load but throughout the fuel map.
TDM operates the largest authorized OE clean room in North America where OEM-trained techs build each injector by hand under the supervision of their in-house engineering team.
15 Months Warranty
Torque Diesel Motorsports (TDM) stands behind each of their injectors with the best warranty in the business providing coverage for 15 months/unlimited miles in conjunction with 90 days R&R Labor.
Torque Diesel Motorsports combines their stringent standards, and exclusive use of new OE components to match ALL of their injectors to within 1.5% at full load delivery
Torque Diesel Motorsports has developed a superior performance injector based on the demands of today’s Diesel performance customer. Truly a blend of engineering and craftsmanship, TDM injectors provide the performance you want, the quality you expect, and the reliability you need.
Dodge Cummins 2003-2004 5.9L
Dodge Cummins 2004.5-2007 5.9L
Dodge Cummins 2007-2012 6.7L
GM Duramax 2001-2004.5 6.6L LB7
Note: High performance parts are meant for off-road use only.
About Torque Diesel
Torque Diesel Motorsports tests and calibrates all of our injectors exclusively on a OE – EPS 815 Common Rail test stand. Each injector is tested through the full operating pressure range following the fuel maps provided by the original equipment manufacturer to ensure reliable performance. Our testing also includes the proprietary shot to shot measurement at a minimum of five different test points. Shot to shot testing measures the output of each injection event during the testing sequence to ensure superior performance and repeatability. the OE team annually re-calibrates and re-certifies each of our three common rail test stands to ensure both the accuracy and consistency of our results. It is our combination of internal adjustments, exclusive use of new original equipment parts, and advanced manufacturing processes that allows us to provide an unmatched level of quality and performance.
Torque Diesel Motorsports currently operates the largest OE authorized clean room in North America where all of our injectors are built under the supervision of our in house engineering team. We have developed a proprietary formulation for the internal adjustments and specifications that allows us to optimize performance not only at full load but throughout the fuel map. Using strict guidelines set forth by the OE manufacturer, we replace every solenoid, valve set, spring, O-ring, control ball, ball sleeve, thrust piece, and shims with new genuine Bosch parts. In order to ensure long lasting quality and reliability, Torque Diesel Motorsports exclusively uses 100% new OE nozzles featuring the latest DGV (double guided valve) design.
Frequently Asked Questions
Installation Guide Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2007-2012
- Thoroughly clean injector cylinder head bore. Blow out bore hole with compressed air.
- Lubricate the injector O-ring and cylinder head bore with clean engine oil.
- Place injector into bore with mounting flange positioned toward the rocker levers and the fuel inlet hole facing the intake side of the engine. Push down on flange to engage O-ring and seat injector.
- Tip: Use the plastic solenoid cap to prevent breaking the solenoid terminals when inserting the injector into the bore
- Install mounting flange bolts.Make sure flange is perpendicular to injector body. Tighten to 5 Nm (44 in. lbs.)
- Relieve flange bolt torque, but leave both bolts threaded in place. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to replace the high pressure fuel connector with each new injector. Evidence of fuel connector contamination may not be visible.
- Install high-pressure connector and retaining nut. Tighten to 15 Nm (11 ft, lbs.)
- Tighten the injector flange bolts making sure to tighten the flange bolts evenly. Check that the gap between the flange and the injector is equally spaced around the injector body. Tighten finger-tight and alternate between bolts turning 90 degrees per turn until reaching: 10 Nm (89 in. lbs.)
- Do final tightening of high-pressure fuel connector retaining nut. Tighten to 50 Nm (37 ft. lbs.)
- Connect and injector solenoid wires. Be sure the solenoid wires can NOT make contact with the rocker levers when installed. Tighten to 1.25 Nm (11 in. lbs.)
Torque Diesel Warranty
NOTICE: THIS IS A HIGH-PERFORMANCE INJECTOR PRODUCT; USE THIS PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNTIL YOU HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT.
1. Limited Warranty.
(a) Torque DieselMotorsports injectors provide limited warranty as to description, quality,and performance of theProduct from the manufacturer limited to a period of 15 months from the date of purchase to the original purchaser (the”Customer”) of the Product, which warranty does not includeProduct damage caused by outside influences, including but not limited to: improper installation, foreign object damage, contamination, or misuse.
(b) The Seller assumes no liability regarding the improper misapplication of the Product and Services. Customer and any installer assume responsibility for proper installation.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties. Except for the Limited Warranty set forth in Section1(a) Seller disclaims all warranties, express and implied, with respect to fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, and further disclaims any liability for personal injury or damages.
3. Customer Covenants.
(a) Customer acknowledges and agrees that(1) performance injector products are designed for off-road and competition use only; (2)use on a federal or state highway is a violation of theFederal CleanAir Act, (3) Customer has not relied upon the skill or judgment of Manufacturer or its dealers, agents, or suppliers to select the Product,or to determine if theProduct is suitable for the Customer’s particular purpose.
(b) Customer acknowledges and agrees that the disclaimer of warranties isa material term of this Agreement.
(c) Customer acknowledges and agrees to the limited warranty, the lack of reliance on Seller, the disclaimer of warranties, the assumption of liability byCustomer, the agreement of indemnity, that the use of the Product may void the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty and use on any state or federal highway could result in a fine or other penalty, and agrees to a complete release of Manufacturer and Seller.
CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE OR SHE OR IT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE RISKS AND THE POTENTIAL RISKS OF USE AND OPERATING THIS PRODUCT, AND BY THIS AGREEMENT WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIM AGAINST MANUFACTURER OR SELLER, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE,EXCEPT AS PRESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT,AND INTHE EVENT OF RESALE OF OR TRANSFER BY THE CUSTOMER OF SUCH PERFORMANCE INJECTORS, MANUFACTURER OFFERS NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.